10 scary facts about Leo you didn’t know about!
by Admin Aug 25 2021
“If you know the way, go the way and show the way—you’re a leader.”
Intelligent, bold, warm, and brave Leo is a leader of the Zodiac signs, prepared as an inventor of a path, vanquish inequity, and become famous. They are blessed with high confidence and realize that they have fortunate qualities—and they’re glad for them. They don’t have fake confidence and will be simply quick to commend for a job done the right way. In any case, Leo isn’t arrogant or unwilling to move up those sleeves and accomplish the work: this sign realizes that to be regarded and respected, they need to work and do efforts as a leader.
SCARY FACTS ABOUT LEO:
The individuals who are born under this sign can sometimes be marked as shallow or vain however the fact of the matter is there is much more to the Leo character that isn’t generally evident until you truly become familiar with them. Leos accept the world spins around just them, and when they don’t get regard, consideration, commendation, praise, and admiration from others, their confidence endures, their cloudier side arises, and they transform into an individual nobody needs to be around either out in the open or private.
What’s scary about a Leo that you didn’t know about?
All zodiac signs have some scary traits, and the Leo sign is no exception. Here, are introduced some of its scariest sides from being dominant and jealous to prideful and impatient:
- Jealous and competitive: Leo will do for all intents and purposes anything to rule authority and put themselves in the center for gaining attention regardless of whether it is going to hurt others and exceeding limits. Leos need to be the awesome, most brilliant, and generally excellent, and when somebody dominates them in any capacity, they can get jealous and aggressive. An envious and serious Leo will not spare a moment to utilize tricky, falsehoods, and cleverness to ruin anybody they see as an opponent.
- Dominant: Believe it or not, Leo’s scary attribute is that they look for admirations, often to the drawback of all the other things. Social acknowledgment, approval and praise are what Leo looks for and hopes to get in his connections. “The self-appreciation worth, of confidence, depends on accomplishment.”
Self-centered: Never expect from a Leo that he would place you before himself. A Leo can be materialistic, efforts to fulfill their wants and needs, and be absolutely indifferent about others. They may even take risks to such an extreme as lying or controlling others to get what they want. They can be sometimes heartless for others when comes to something that is benefitting. They can change from the best and sweet individual on earth to the rudest and cruel in a blink of an eye when you screw them over.
4. Violent: They are dangerous as their crimes or offenses are rarely related with violence, but with frauds and scams.
5. Egoistic: Leos surely have a major ego which likewise turns out to be delicate and weak. Whenever hurt once, they won’t excuse that individual. If they end up at something, they will develop it indeed as their inner selves can’t deal with disappointment. They are smiling and happy inside when others feel depressed on their luck. It’s more terrible when they behave like they’re heartbroken.
6. Anger: In any case, Leo will release anger when you attempt to exploit their generosity. Sometimes Leo can be excessively nice to their benefit and they may find that less attractive characters attempt to take advantage of their kindness. If they find you mishandling their kindness they won’t spare a moment to release the anger of their inward lion to frighten you away and you will never ever try to do bullshit with them again. They will not sit around idly considering on whether they should look for retribution; they’ll just contemplate what kind of vengeance to take.
7. Dogmatic and prideful: They are so proud, so this dark trait takes that to the extreme—self-importance, pride and arrogance. A Leo can hold on a wrong thought or faith out of stubborn pride. They have little capacity for self-reflection and won’t ever concede that another person could be correct or that they’ve committed an error. They can neither accept their mistakes nor admit that anyone is right. The pride of a Leo is something that is better when left unchallenged. They can make you feel awful about yourself.
8. Often obsessed with themselves: Leos are deeply obsessed on themselves and that in itself is scary enough. You will be treated badly once you try to harm their reputation.
9. Possessiveness: They will attempt to make you feel jealous to make themselves feel more desired and wanted. This causes Leo to feel valued. Often, it can frequently blow up and cause battles and fights. Leo men may be reacting to seek attention from different ladies to increase his ego since this sign is a remarkable attention seeker and are famous for their possessiveness and jealousy.
10. Impatient: Impatience is one of the negative characteristics displayed by a Leo. This characteristic of Leos gets reflected in their propensity to complete things quick. Impatience may cause advancement of tension and fretfulness in these people. If a Leo wants something, he wants it now!
An underdeveloped, childish or immature Leo resembles an over-rich kid who is temperamental, requests attentions at any expense, and accepts that they are the solitary thing known to mankind that is important. If you see a Leo to be so mature and disciplined, consider yourself a lucky one! Assuming you’ve at any point invested time with a Leo, a portion of these characteristics may begin to bode well. Leos are fiery, and they need to be a top lion yet they’re not harmful individuals. A Leo will frequently advance over the long haul to acknowledge where their inclinations and potential faults come from, so they can address them.