Clinging: A few things you can’t handle – yet Taurus’ don’t appear to get this. You want to keep everything simply the manner in which it is, and this demand can regularly limit on obsession. Your sincerity, realism and wistfulness can imply that you never let things go, and the more you give it a second thought, the more obstinately you will protect them.
4. Suspicious stalker: Taurus struggles giving up, and this can lead a careful Taurus to go to following to get what they need. You have a negligible passion on things that you like. Individuals or things, you generally have your eyes on them. As stalking is their favorite hobby so they like to keep a check on each and everything via web-based media as well. This can cause them to appear to be imbalanced and dreadful.
5. Uncomfortable possessiveness: It’s conspicuous to everybody around you that you want to keep everything as you like it, and that demand often bounds on obsession. Your determination, realism, and nostalgia can keep you from truly releasing things, and the more you care about them, the more stubbornly you safeguard your privilege to claim them until forever.
6. Temper: The temper of a Taurus resembles a cargo train so while it could be difficult to get rolling, it is similarly difficult to stop.
7. Infallible: Taurus are unable to see their wrongs and mistakes, most statements of regret come from a position of simply needing to end the circumstance however not from a position of genuine regret. You’ll be fortunate in the event that you even get an expression of regret or apology from a Taurus at any rate. At the point when a Taurus apologizes, it comes as “I am sorry but you…” which isn’t really regretted, as they’ve figured out how to redirect and fault the other for something they done. They are never going to accept any responsibility in their wrong.
8. Materialistic and arrogant: Picture and flawlessness is imperative to them, so the world should see them in that ability. They will indulge and go through spending money on materials and tastefully satisfying stuff like vehicles, jewelry, pleasant clothing, fragrances and perfumes, home stylistic layout, food varieties and so forth. At the same time, it is significant for them to enlighten individuals concerning what they have or what they are able for getting. They just show off about their achievements and offer their ridiculous thoughts as they see themselves as keen, successful and deserving of praise and paying attention to. They regularly give themselves the part of consultant or instructor path before anybody has asked them as it can bother others. The funny part is that they are not willing to pay attention to assistance and guidance of others. Taurus is that companion that will come to you for guidance and totally overlook it.
9. Pride: They for the most of the time don’t give second opportunity to anyone especially to liars since they have an excessive amount of dignity and self-esteem. When they decide something, it’s hard for them to consider about something else.
10. Avaricious: Money is the weakness of Taureans, it’s that they now and then tend to be greedy and want to spend a luxurious life. Regardless of their laziness, they can do anything for money.